Tuesday, April 17, 2012

El Fin

I initiated this blog to document the art projects I set out to complete and with hold myself accountable for doing so. It gave me great pleasure to conceive of and bring to fruition these dozen projects. I immensely enjoyed creating each piece, along with sharing them with you. Here is a recap, from the first project I started to the last.

DRAGON
colored marker on paper

KNOT
twine

WATERCOLOR
food dye in water in various containers

JIGSAW
puzzle, Mod Podge, acrylic painted wood molding

TRANSCENDENTALISM
colored marker and printer ink on paper

PAINTING
acrylic paint on canvass board

IAM
black pen on paper

CINQUE
colored pencil on paper

LASER
plexiglass

MONTAGE49
san francisco

STAINED
wooden stool, analine powder dye in water, polyurethane
  
BLACKOUT
Sharpie on magazine & book page

This is the end! To be quite honest, I'm juiced. I plan on taking some time to recuperate and regenerate. When I get back to creating art, I would like to be more focused on one medium. I have always found it hard to balance diversity with dedication. The latter of which has not been a part of my artistic routine for a while now. I'll be sure to update this blog with what comes of it. 

Thanks again for spending the time to read this, I hope you were moved or inspired.

Until next time, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment